Designed for Kids by a Kid!
WaveJumper was designed by Clyde when he was six years old, after a trip to the beach where he jumped ocean waves for the first time in real life. Clyde thought it would make a fun little game, so we made it together. It ended up being pretty fun, so we hope you like it too!
- Jump and double jump as many waves as you can without getting splashed!
- Collect coins to unlock each of Clyde's brothers!
- Top ten scores are kept on each device. Place in the top ten and record your initials on the leaderboard!
- A bright and simple game that will keep young and old kids alike entertained and competing with each other!
- No advertisements, no in-app purchases... just simple fun!
WaveJumper is a good luck, have fun thing.
Design, Concept Art
Development, Art, Audio, Publishing
"Daily Beetle" and "Game Over Sting"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
All original good luck, have fun games support worthy charitable causes. A portion of all sales from WaveJumper will be donated to Clyde's current school to help provide educational materials and support public education.